Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, and Strategic Alliances sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. In 2018, the company ranked as the #12 non-bank mortgage lender by Inside Mortgage Finance. * If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you! At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, and Strategic Alliances sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. In 2018, the company ranked as the #12 non-bank mortgage lender by Inside Mortgage Finance.
The Mortgage Loan Funder is responsible for ensuring completion of the Closing/Funding process of residential loans in accordance with company policy, regulatory compliance, and investor guidelines. Individuals in this position will work closely with Production, Processing, and Closing departments. As a Closing subject matter expert, this individual will ensure all loans fund properly based on local Hawaii laws and regulations.
• Minimum 4-5 years mortgage funding, closing, and doc drawing experience.
• Exposure to both Retail and Wholesale Lending a plus.
• Ability to multi-task, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
• Strong compliance knowledge and experience with identifying risk factors.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment
• Working knowledge of DataTrac and Doc-U-Prep
• Demonstrate high volume productivity.
• Must be detail oriented, organized and work efficiently under pressure.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Demonstrate an OUTSTANDING level of customer service skills.
• Must work well independently and be self-motivated.
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration).