Account Manager - Salt Lake City, Utah - Remote Option available.
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, and Strategic Alliances sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. In 2018, the company ranked as the #12 non-bank mortgage lender by Inside Mortgage Finance.
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you! At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
We are searching for an experienced Account Manager who is ambitious and self-motivated and wants to join our Outrageous Talented Team
Prepares accurate loan documents to escrow, title, and broker in a timely manner. Funds loans in accordance with guidelines. Confirms documents for accuracy and consistency. Prepares collateral packages. Verifies the employment of borrowers. Coordinates with all departments through funding and manages pipeline driving efficiency . Requests wire transfer. Confirms receipt of funds.
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as either an Account Manager or a Broker Coordinator in a wholesale mortgage environment is required.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
• Experience with DataTrac and Doc-U-Prep is a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Must be detail-oriented and organized.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration).