NP-Sales Manager – Non-Originating
The office location in San Ramon, CA ….With Heavy Field Presence
KBHS Home Loans, LLC (D)
KBHS exclusively serves the customers of one of the nation’s Top Five Residential Builders - KB Home. Powered by nationally ranked Stearns Lending, LLC (owned by Blackstone), this provides our Mortgage Loan Originators with unique opportunities to establish relationships with new construction buyers. If your career satisfaction is based on providing world-class service to your borrowers - including more time to build solid relationships - you’ve come to the right place.
Partner with the builder to develop marketing strategies utilizing financing to drive sales traffic. Actively participate with the builder in Homebuyer and/or Realtor events designed to generate community interest. Achieve standards for elevated customer service set in conjunction with local homebuilding management. Attend community and leadership meetings as a member of the Division's Operating team. Partner with Operations Center to effectively manage the Division's backlog's integrity and communicate with Division Sales Management. Budget and perform to branch financial requirements.
As a KBHS Mortgage Sales Manager, you will establish and maintain a partnership with the KB Home sales team, which is vital to this role's success. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with product knowledge and a sense of urgency, are all requisites for the position. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across various audiences is essential. Minimum of 4+ years MLO experience a must, builder background preferred, and strong purchase product knowledge around conventional, FHA, Bond, and VA financing options.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Spend time in KB Home communities to enhance the relationships between KB Home sales and KBHS
- Provide after hour/weekend support to MLO's, builder communities, and grand opening functions
- Attend KB Sales Meetings and present on KBHS Home Loans updates
- Professionally represent KBHS at industry-related functions.
- Facilitate MLO reporting to KB Daily Units
- Be a resource to MLO's with questions and guide how to facilitate challenging loans.
- Complete preclosing calls and other CSI related functions in conjunction with the Branch Manager
- Participate in division meetings to enable status updates and communication between KB Home and KBHS
- Other Duties:
- Daily Pipeline Management (pre-qualification to funding).
- Quality Control - be familiar and comply with all KBHS policies and procedures.
- Reach out to customers with CSI concerns, make pre-closing calls 3 days before closing
- Other essential duties as assigned by Branch Manager
KBHS Home Loans, LLC, is a joint-venture of Stearns Lending, LLC.