|Certainty Home Loans - Operations Manager|
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE TRAVEL FLEXIBILITY AND PRIOR MORTGAGE EXPERIENCE.
First and foremost, Certainty Home Loans is about people. We’re about doing whatever it takes to find the right home mortgage for you. We are about personal attention, about simplifying the process through our expertise and transparency. Because in an industry where many of the products stay the same, it is the team of individuals helping you and the service they provide that make the difference.
In January 2000—armed with passion, ethics, and experience—we wanted to create a successful company built on forming solid partnerships with real estate agents and builders who shared a similar vision; to make home ownership a reality by putting people first. At the time, it was a unique concept in the home mortgage industry. We opened the doors to the public on March 1, 2000 as WR Starkey Mortgage, LLP.
Today, our name has changed to Certainty Home Loans, LLC but our core belief in treating people right while providing unparalleled customer service and mortgage expertise remains. We are nationally recognized with a reputation for offering a wide range of loan products and a commitment to the communities we serve.
We never want to lose sight of our values and the importance of the individual. We hire talented, entrepreneurial individuals to run our day-to-day operations. These individuals are selected because of their abilities to grow our company while maintaining exceptional customer support. People are our #1 asset at Certainty Home Loans. Our approach is to involve all employees in the direction of the company by allowing them to provide direct feedback to management. This provides the incentive for all employees to manage the business as if it were their own.
Under the direction of the Branch Manager, oversees the daily management functions within the branch. Provides guidance and training to branch support staff to ensure operational integrity to achieve the Company's objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provides technical support and/or direction to ensure compliance with regulatory, investor and Company policies and procedures.
· Manages clerical/support staff and makes recommendations to Branch Manager on the hiring, training and termination of Branch employees.
· Monitors branch employee staffing; may make recommendations to Branch Manager on hiring, training, retention and termination decisions.
· Evaluates support staff and processes to ensure loans are processed, approved and closed in complete accordance with Starkey Mortgage, federal, State and regulatory standards to meet or exceed Company Performance Measurement (KPM's) standards.
· Facilitates operational training as needed, to include Automated Underwriting Point of Sale Originations, Underwriting, Pre-Funding, Compliance and Quality Control processes.
· Prepares and/or assists Branch Manager in preparing required reports.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Demonstrated ability to interact successfully with branch and regional management, as well as realtors, sales agents, builders, appraisers, title companies, etc.
· Demonstrated judgment and decision-making ability.
· Occasional travel is required.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum of 3 years mortgage banking experience, with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience. Background must include operational phases of residential mortgage origination, processing, underwriting and closing.
· Maintains working knowledge of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac and FHA/VA policies and guidelines, as well as, Regulatory Mortgage Compliance, state, federal, local government, private investors and insurers.
· Must have working knowledge of all operating systems with the ability to facilitate training.